Friday, April 27, 2012

Dotty For You Cards






I made these two cards using the National Scrapbooking Month's Dotty For You paper pack. I love the Birthday card (top) because of how quickly it went together, and how simple it is.  Here is a list of products and the layouts I used for my inspiration!

Top Card:  Dotty For You, Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes (Z1738), Color-Ready Accents (Z1718), Craft Buttons Red Assortment (Z1369), Cocoa Ink (Z2114), Sweet Leaf CS from my stash.  The pattern was from the Stella WOTG Brochure New Pattern.

Bottom Card:  Dotty For You, Colonial White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes (Z1738), Color-Ready Accents (Z1718), Craft Buttons Red Assortment (Z1369), Bohemian Assortment (Z1687), Sweet Leaf CS from my stash.  The pattern was from Wishes, "Lower Layers" pg 57.

Please leave a comment so I know what you think!  Thanks!  :)

1 comment: