Friday, May 18, 2012

Victory WOTG pages






These are the pages that my club members will be making this month.  I haven't decided what photos to put on the top layout yet- I have a "Daddy and Me" layout in mind though for my son.  The bottom pages went perfectly with our trip to TN for Spring Break and my son's first time shooting.  My husband got him a BB Gun for his birthday and they had a great time learning about shooting and target practicing!  Beau is a great shot and is hoping to be able to go hunting in the fall- we'll see if he's ready to sit in a tree stand for a few hours!

Here is a list of the products I used and their item numbers (all CTMH):
Victory WOTG (G1035), Victory Stickease (Z7150C), Durables Square Studs (Z1705), and the Outdoor Denim, Barn Red and Chocolate ink pads.

Please leave a comment to let me know what you think!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment