Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Display Tray

I made three of these display trays for all of my kids' grandparents for Christmas presents this year.  It took me about three hours total to make all of them, and I love how quickly they went together.  It would be very easy to make them more or less embellished according to your preferences.  All items used are Close To My Heart, although some are retired- I pulled quite a bit out of my stash for the embellishments.  I could definitely see myself making more of these- I think they would be really cute for the holidays, and it would be really easy to change out the papers to make them fit any occasion. 

Overall size of the Display Tray is 13 X 13 1/4 X 1 and it has two hangers on the top.  Each of the openings is 4 inches tall by 3 inches wide.

Here is a complete list of the items used:

Display Tray (Z1750), Clementine Paper Pack (X7156B), Clementine Canvas Shapes (X7156C), Glitz Glitter Gel in Stardust and Bronze (Z1313 and Z1483), Paradise Paper Flowers (Z1710), Pewter Brads (Z1366), Basic Button Assortment (Z1391).  The journalling spots are from the retired That's Amore paper pack.  The white flowers and paper butterfly are also retired items.

Let me know what you think and any other ways you would use this!

No comments:

Post a Comment